Surf and Yoga Retreat in the Heart of Morocco
22-29th September, 2018
Villa Mandala, Agadir
We are delighted to invite you to our signature yoga and surf retreat in Morocco. We are working hard each year to bring you an outstanding experience with everything that you could wish for. In Villa Mandala there is also a great team working on creating a family-like environment for you to experience a week of magic, and to feel at home away from home.
Based on the Moroccan coastline, just outside of Taghazout, Villa Mandala boasts a lush garden, relaxing living areas, plunge pool and yoga shala. It has a caring and family-like environment created by our hosts and team. Located on Banana beach, it’s the perfect yoga and surf escape. With large terraces and a pool looking over Banana Point, Villa Mandala incorporates privacy and soulful individuality. The sea views are beautiful with great beaches in walking distance. Our renowned Yoga Surf Retreat at Villa Mandala has been featured in The Guardian and The Telegraph Travel, amongst many more publications.
Your week of bliss will feature the following delights:
- Beachfront accommodation in beautiful Villa Mandala
- Twice daily, all rounded yoga practice including Vinyasa flow, Restorative yoga practice, Acro play, meditation, pranayama exercise and an option for personal coaching.
- Delicious breakfast banquet, nutritious packed lunch & gourmet evening meals
- Daily home-baked treats & unlimited fresh fruit, teas and coffee
- Exclusive & unlimited use of all facilities: oceanfront swimming pool, fully equipped roof top yoga shala, massage room
- Return Agadir airport transfers (transfers from Marrakech incur an extra cost)
- Extensive range of extra activities including daily surfing lessons from ISA qualified instructors, Hamman spa in the luxurious Amouage Hotel, camel riding, horse riding, quad biking, market trip, paradise valley excursion and more!
- Daily cleaning service
- The friendly host service of the team at Villa Mandala throughout your stay
We have created a flexible schedule for you so that you can enjoy you’re your retreat as active or as relaxing as you would like it to be with plenty of time to deepen your yoga practice as well as discover the colourful culture of Morocco.
8.00 – 8.30 Open meditation/Self practice
8.30 – 9.45 Yoga morning rise flow
10.00 – 11.00 Breakfast
11.00 – 16.00 Relaxation/Excursion/Surf (Extra Activities will be shared with confirmed students)
17.30 – 18.45 Yoga evening flow/Yin
19.00 – 20.00 Dinner
20.30 – till late Open check in/Meditation/Self Reflection
Pricing – Room rates vary according to the amount of people sharing each room/ ensuite or shared bathroom/ sea or mountain view.
All prices EXCLUDE flights and extra activities, but INCLUDE airport transfers and Villa Mandala meals. Spaces are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Ensuite rooms: £679/person (rooms available to share between 2-3 people, with the option of mountain view or sea view, first come first serve).
Shared bathroom: £579/person (rooms available for 2 people, with mountain view).
Single room: If you would rather have your own room, we have mountain or sea view available on request for an additional cost – please contact the retreat teacher.
Places will be offered on a first come first serve basis, so book in fast!!
Travel – Power Your Yoga is not held liable for flights and travel insurance so please make sure you arrange your own. The best flights are usually from London Gatwick and available to book 6 months prior to the given date. If you need any assistants with UK airport transfers or in case you have any travel inquiries please get in touch with the retreat teacher Rita Toth
We are looking forward to welcome you on our retreat in September 2018!! It’s going to be amazing and it is the first month of the surf season – Rita feels privileged to be able to share this incredible experience with you.
For bookings and inquiries please contact Rita at email@example.com